As well as training people on the use of spreadsheets using Excel, I also develop business solutions using these packages including fully automated routines to assist your business.
Do you have an Excel workbook that you need to develop? Please contact me for a free consultation.
Are your staff spending too much time on Excel? Please contact me for a free consultation.
Training can be one to one, small or large groups.
Among some of the many topics that I cover are the following:
- Designing Workbooks
- Entering and Editing Data
- Formatting Worksheets
- Functions for data, logical, lookup, date/time and financial analysis.
- Vital importance of using Range Names
- Conditional Formula, IF statements and nested functions
- Charting Data and Customising Charts to the nth degree
- Setting Up Chart Templates
- Using Excel’s new Chart Combos
- Using Barcodes in Excel
- Data Analysis
- Using Solver and Scenarios
- Adding Subtotals, Filters and Customer Filters
- Data Consolidation
- Validating Data
- Database Features
- Linking Data to External Sources
- Printing and Automating Printing
- Taming the Ribbon in Excel 2007 / Excel 2010 / Excel 2013 / Excel 2016
- Automating Actions with Macros
- VBA Programming
- Working with Procedures and Functions
- Understanding Objects
- Setting up Form Controls
- Using Expressions, Variables, and Intrinsic Functions
- Controlling Program Execution
- Working with Forms and Controls
- Data Tables and Table Slices
- Working with the PivotTable, Reports and PivotCharts Object and Pivot Slices
- Excel PowerPivot
- Debugging Code
- Handling Errors
- Using Excel on iPad and Tablets
- 1,000s of real life worked examples
All versions of Microsoft Excel covered including Microsoft Excel 97, Microsoft Excel 2000, Microsoft Excel 2003, Microsoft Excel 2007, Microsoft Excel 2010, Microsoft Excel 365, Microsoft Excel 2013 and Microsoft Excel 2016.
All versions of Microsoft Office covered including Microsoft Office 97, Microsoft Office 2000, Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Office 2013 and Microsoft Office 2016.