Protecting your computer and network systems, and your business data, plays a vital role in your business these days. How secure is your data? Do you regularly allow employees to copy data onto USB memory sticks without data encryption ?
You can never have enough backups – are local backups a better way to go than using the benefits of cloud computing?
Some of the main areas that I cover include:
- Data Protection – how well is your data protected?
- Data Encryption – does your business copy files on to unprotected USB memry sticks without encryption?
- Asset Management
- Policy Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Rights Management
- Configuration & Patch Management
- Audit & Threat Management
- Analytics & Reporting
- Anti Virus Software
- Anti Spyware Software
- Automating Windows Updates
- Backup and Restore Strategy
- Cleaning Infected Systems
- Eliminating SPAM- unwanted e-mails
- Implementing Service Releases and Patches