Microsoft Outlook is the main E-Mail / Diary / Contacts / Meetings package used in business. The main versions used are Outlook 2000, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 365 and Outlook 2013. I also specialise in syncing your iPhone with Outlook and Microsoft Exchange Server.
I also undertake Lotus to Outlook Migration courses.
Training include the following main areas:
- Setup and Configuration
- To Do Lists
- Address Books
- Importing Data into Outlook
- Exporting Data Out of Outlook
- Taming the Ribbon in Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013
- Sharing Outlook
- Configuring Signatures
- Out of Office Replies
- Configure Advanced Message Options
- Advanced Message Management
- Advanced Calendar Management
- Advanced Contact Management
- Managing Activities by Using Tasks
- Managing Activities with Journal Entries
- Sharing Workspaces with Others
- Managing Outlook Data Files
- Migrating from Lotus Notes to Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013
- Setting Up Rules / Filters (Lotus Notes)
All versions of Microsoft Outlook covered including Microsoft Outlook 2000, Microsoft Outlook 2003, Microsoft Outlook 2007, Microsoft Outlook 2010, Microsoft Outlook 365 and Microsoft Outlook 2013.
All versions of Microsoft Office covered including Microsoft Office 97, Microsoft Office 2000, Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Office 2013.