I train people to all levels of Microsoft Access from Beginners to Advanced. I also develop databases for clients for more details – click here. I also specialise in recovering data from corrupt Access databases.
Training can be one to one, small or large groups.
Among the topics that I cover are the following:
- Relational Databases
- Normalised Tables
- Forms and sub forms
- Reports and sub reports
- Taming the Ribbon in Access 2007 / Access 2010 / Access 2013
- VBA Programming for Access
- Networking Front End and Back End Data
- Recover Data from corrupt Access Databases
- JAWS compatible databases for computer users whose vision loss prevents them from seeing screen content
All versions of Access covered including Microsoft Access 97, Microsoft Access 2000, Microsoft Access 2003, Microsoft Access 2007, Access Microsoft 2010, Microsoft Access 365 and Microsoft Access 2013.
All versions of Microsoft Office covered including Microsoft Office 97, Microsoft Office 2000, Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Office 2013.